Goals of the project Nihil Volentibus Arduum
The ultimate goal of the project is the realization of a health care/fitness center for MYSA which will be run by the Physiotrainers.
The goals of the project can be divided in short-term, middle-term and long-term goals.
- To establish collaboration between the ESP Education Network and MYSA
- Realization of an education program for 20 members from MYSA in:
- First Aid by sports injuries
- Basic principles of rehabilitation training
- Prevention training in football,
- Prevention of sports injuries
- Prevention of non-communicable diseases
- Enable and support two or three MYSA members who have participated in the Education Program to attend a school for physiotherapy in Nairobi
- The implemenation of training, giving courses and education for physiotherapy in general in Kenya. These courses are post-graduate courses for Physiotherapists or teachers from different schools for Physiotherapy.
The realization of a healthcare/fitness center in MYSA which will be organized by MYSA members. In this Healthcare/fitness center people from different disciplines such as Physiotherapists, MYSA Physiotrainers, Fitness instructors and all the supporting staff are working together for a better quality of life of the people in the slums